Sunday, April 12, 2009

long weekend

the highly anticipated long weekend has come to an end....damn it's the nelly furtado's song-why do all good things come to an end. i wrote that line as a status on my facebook. yeah right i'm one of the facebook whore hahaha what else could connect u except by facebooking?!my status quickly commented by Ferry Wirasaputra,one of my friend, he is way older than i am so i assume he's much wiser then me haha he said that bad thing also come to an end .well i could not agree more. I spend my long weekend by going to anyer with my cell group friends. yeah i'm a member of a cell group but i'm obviously not the holy kinda guy. I'm not a freakin' saint haha anyway the best part about anyer is the beach. I'm a big beach lover. It feels so relax when I heard the ocean surface waves..damn feels like all my burdens and problems swept away just like that. we have like a group trip . 17 people were going..it was fun actually except the sleeping part hahaha sorry guys i have to admit that the sleeping part was killing. yeah u know 17 people slept under the same roof

No comments:

Post a Comment