Sunday, April 19, 2009

Broken

If life is a book that filled with a lot of stories either good or bad, I guess there must be several pages that we would like to tear out. If it's happened to me I think there would be like hundreds of pages that got to be ripped off. I had made several bad decisions in the past. Some of it has taught me lessons that make me grow stronger but some of it just left me with regret.
Yes, I did make mistakes. At some point in my life, I tried so hard to be a better person. Move on and patch things up.

Another pages that I would love to tear out is the bad experiences chapter. Some moment in life that caused pain and traumatic memories.

But suddenly I realized it was such a coward moves trying to forget all those bad stuffs by escaping from reality.

Although still I don't understand why did all those stuffs could happened to me but believe it or not those bad experinces have made me who I am today. If now I'm a tough guy, it's beause all the lessons that I've been gone through. If now I'm a bastard that's because my decision,wrong decision anyway,to deal with those pains in a wrong way.

As a human it's so normal to keep on trying to be in a better position or in a better place. But somehow things don't always go our way. We messed up.. we screwed up and at the end we're trying to patch things up.

The best attitude to deal with all these things is just face our fear bravely. Realized how fragile we are. By realizing how fragile and vulnerable we are , we could remind ourselves that we have nothing to be proud of. Why we got to be proud on our fragility?

We all are broken in certain ways....and only us that know how to treat our wound and pain within

1 comment: