Sunday, September 27, 2009

Second

Wow...this blog has been gone through quite a hiatus...well, here I am again..
Lately, my life has been good...just had a really good holiday after spending a lot of time for working,working and working again haha cliche isn't it?

I just realized how lucky I am heheh I'm lucky to have a life that I could mend, I could control and I could build. Okay now the question is what so special about that? I've made several mistakes and bad choices in my past. Those bad experiences left me with awareness and awakening. Alhough it left me with some bad memories and some guilty feelings too. But I'm grateful to have a chance to patch things up. Everybody deserves a second chance and that's what I'm feeling so lucky about.

Speaking about "second"..there all lots of second things that people love. Let's say second hand car, second hand cell phone, second hand designer's bags, second hand fancy wrist watches and the list would go on and on...u name it..
Some people also go for second opinion after they feel not satisfied enough by their first doctor who gave them opinions...

The thing is not about allowing ourselves to take everything for granted. We got to be grateful about what we have. We also got to cherish all the moment that pass us by..remember time is one natural resource that can't be repeated. Furthermore, we're only men..ordinary men..we're not supermen or ultramen..we don't have powers to be perfect all the time. We make mistakes, we stumble and fall.

But God has given us such a wonderful grace called second chance..this second-chance-thought lately really captured myself into some kind of thought..I may have screwed and messed around but I realized I was wrong and the bottom line is I want to patch things up. I want to be a better person. Just cut yourself some slack, get up and try again.. Don't forget to give others a second chance as well especially to people that upset you

No comments:

Post a Comment